- Warm & Quiet 3’3″ x 32’8″ (108 sq. ft.) / 1m x 10m $110.16
- Warm & Quiet 6’7″ x 32’8″ (215 sq. ft.) / 2m x 10m $219.30
- Subfloor Tape$11.50
Standard Shipping: 3 – 7 Business Days
All shipping times are estimated and may not be 100% accurate. Shipping times may vary based on location and order size. Most orders are shipped within the next business day.
- SUPERSEAL Warm N Quiet Subfloor helps to transform your basement from a cold storage area into a comfortable warm usable family room.
- SUPERSEAL Warm N Quiet Subfloor is a specialty dimpled sheet used for insulation under a variety of floor finishes.
- It’s low profile 5/16 inch (8mm) helps to maintain headroom and provides easy transition to other floor surfaces when installing laminates.
- SUPERSEAL Warm N Quiet Subfloor’s comforting benefits are unlike any other competitors dimpled subfloor membrane.
- The integrated foam layer is ideal for sound insulation reduction between floor levels.
- The continuous air gap created by the dimpled texture ensures air circulation, keeping moisture away from the floor finish.
- Extremely durable and strong, with a compressive strength of approximately 3,200psf.
- Makes floors softer and more comfortable to walk on.
- SUPERSEAL Warm N Quiet Subfloor is environmentally friendly and comes with a 20-Year Limited Product Warranty. Contact SUPERSEAL for Details.
- Installing a home theater, family room or dance floor, Warm N Quiet will provide the comfort you need.Don’t start your project without it.
Installing Membrane – Acclimatize to room temperature prior to installation (12 – 24 hours).
Unroll the Warm N Quiet with the white foam side down. Cut to fit the area using an utility knife or scissors Leave a ¼ inch space at walls and posts etc…
Joining 2 Pieces – When joining 2 pieces, butt the factory edges of the membrane together and tape the seam with Superseal Subfloor Tape or any moisture proof tape (not Duct Tape) When joining 2 pieces that are not factory edges, overlap one piece over the other, hold in place and cut through both layers at one time.This will make a perfect connecting seam.
Install your flooring as per the manufacturers specifications. 10 mil (3/8 inch) or thicker laminate flooring can be installed directly on top of membrane. For laminate 9 mils and thinner, carpet & nail down hardwood, use a 5/8 inch or 3/4 inch T&G plywood or OSB (preferred), on top of the membrane. Apply a subfloor adhesive to the tongue and groove and butt ends and install. Stagger the joints by 24 inches, leaving a 1/4 inch around walls and pipes and allow glue to dry. Loose or bulged areas can be fastened to the substrate with concrete or wood screws. Predrill screw holes. Linoleum,Tile and nail down Hardwood require an additional 3/8 inch (10mm) subfloor installed in the opposite direction of the above plywood/OSB.
For carpet installations, we recommend using our Laminate & Carpet Double Dimple Subfloor. If you want to use Warm N Quite for carpet you are required to install a 5/8 inch or ¾ inch tongue and groove plywood on top of the Warm N Quite first.
Click together Laminate and Engineered wood flooring can be installed directly on top of the membrane. The minimum thickness for this is 8 mm. For flooring thinner than 8 mm we recommend using our Laminate & Carpet Subfloor. If you prefer to use the Warm N Quite you are required to install a 5/8 inch or ¾ inch tongue and groove plywood on top first.
For Vinyl installations, we recommend using our Laminate & Carpet Double Dimple Subfloor. If you want to use Warm N Quite for vinyl flooring you are required to install a 5/8 inch or ¾ inch tongue and groove plywood on top of the Warm N Quite first.
- The uses are endless.
- Shop – Used as a comfortable shop mat for anti-fatigue.
- Camping – Place under your sleeping bag to keep you warm and dry.
- Gardening – Use for kneeling or sitting on to keep yourself dry and clean.
- RV roof membrane – Used to cover RV roofs providing an air gap for ventilation.
- In the Shop – captures dirt and debris- such as welding slag, dust, wood chips, etc.
- Easy to clean – shake it into the garbage.
- Avoid losing your nuts or bolts as the dimples will catch them.
- If you have a small spill the dimples with catch it as well.